Andersen, Alan Neil
AntWiki - Where Ant Biologists Share Their Knowledge
CSIRO Tropical Ecosystems Research Centre PMB 44 Winnellie, NT 0821, Australia voice: 618-89448431 fax: 618-89470052 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andersen, A. N. 1983a. Species diversity and temporal distribution of ants in the semi-arid mallee region of northwestern Victoria. Australian Journal of Ecology 8:127-137. [1983-06] 122201
- Andersen, A. N. 1983b. A brief survey of ants in Glenaladale National Park, with particular reference to seed-harvesting. Victorian Naturalist (Melbourne) 100:233-237. [1983-12] 122202
- Andersen, A. N. 1986a. Diversity, seasonality and community organization of ants at adjacent heath and woodland sites in south-eastern Australia. Australian Journal of Zoology 34:53-64. [1986-02-06] 122203
- Andersen, A. N. 1986b. Patterns of ant community organization in mesic southeastern Australia. Australian Journal of Ecology 11:87-97. [1986-03] 122204
- Andersen, A. N. 1990. The use of ant communities to evaluate change in Australian terrestrial ecosystems: a review and a recipe. Proceedings of the Ecological Society of Australia 16:347-357.  122200
- Andersen, A. N. 1991a. Sampling communities of ground-foraging ants: pitfall catches compared with quadrat counts in an Australian tropical savanna. Australian Journal of Ecology 16:273-279.
- Andersen, A. 1997. Ants as indicators of ecosystem restoration following mining: a functional group approach. Pp. 319-325 in: Hale, P.; Lamb, D. (eds.) 1997. Conservation outside nature reserves. Brisbane: Centre for Conservation Biology, University of Queensland, 540 pp.
- Andersen, A.N. 2000. The ants of northern Australia: a guide to the monsoonal fauna: 106 pp. CSIRO Publishing. PDF
- Andersen, A.N. 2006. A systematic overview of Australian species of the myrmicine ant genus Meranoplus F. Smith, 1853. Myrmecologische Nachrichten 8: 157-170. PDF
- Andersen, A. N.; Burbidge, A. H. 1991. The ants of a vine thicket near Broome: a comparison with the northwest Kimberley. Journal of the Royal Society of Western Australia 73:79-82. PDF
- Andersen, A. N.; Burbidge, A. H. 1992. An overview of the ant fauna of Cape Arid National Park, Western Australia. Journal of the Royal Society of Western Australia 75:41-46. PDF
- Sparks, K.S., Andersen, A.N. & Austin, A.D. 2015. Systematics of the Monomorium rothsteini Forel species complex (Hymenoptera: Formicidae), a problematic ant group in Australia. Zootaxa, 3893, 489–529.