Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Examblyopone churchilli (junior synonym of Prionopelta nominata)
This genus is not in use as it is currently considered to be a junior synonym of Prionopelta.
The following information is derived from Barry Bolton's New General Catalogue, a catalogue of the world's ants.
- EXAMBLYOPONE [junior synonym of Prionopelta]
- Examblyopone Donisthorpe, 1949g: 401. Type-species: Examblyopone churchilli (junior synonym of Prionopelta nominata), by original designation.
- Examblyopone junior synonym of Prionopelta: Brown, 1951: 102.
- Bolton, B. 2003. Synopsis and Classification of Formicidae. Mem. Am. Entomol. Inst. 71: 370pp (page 156, Examblyopone as junior synonym of Prionopelta)
- Brown, W. L., Jr. 1951. New synonymy of a few genera and species of ants. Bull. Brooklyn Entomol. Soc. 46: 101-106 (page 102, Examblyopone as junior synonym of Prionopelta)
- Donisthorpe, H. 1949h. A seventh instalment of the Ross Collection of ants from New Guinea. Ann. Mag. Nat. Hist. 12(2): 401-422 (page 401, Examblyopone as genus)