Key to Australian Acropyga Species
AntWiki - Where Ant Biologists Share Their Knowledge
- Antennal scapes and posterior margin of head (in full face view) with numerous long erect hairs (those on scape about as long as scape width) => Acropyga acutiventris
- Antennal scapes and posterior margin of head (in full face view) either lacking erect hairs, or when present, hairs are short (those on scape less than scape width) => 2
- Larger species, head width greater than 0.6mm => Acropyga myops
- Smaller species, head width less than 0.6mm => Acropyga pallida
- LaPolla, J. S. (2004). Acropyga (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) of the world. Contributions of the American Entomological Institute, 33(3), 1–130.