Morphology and Terminology
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Information on morphology and terminology can be found on the following pages.
- Worker Morphology (Morphological Terms, from Bolton, 1994, in part)
- Queen and Male Morphology (Boudinot, 2015)
- Mandibles (Morphological and Functional Diversity of Ant Mandibles)
- Trap-jaw mechanisms (Dacetine trap-jaws)
- Male Genitalia (see Boudinot, 2013)
- Hymenoptera Anatomy Ontology Portal (Hymenoptera-wide homology concepts)
Life History Strategies:
- Terminology Descriptions of life history strategies used throughout AntWiki.