|% Endemic Genera||0.0%|
|% Endemic Species||0.0%|
The following valid species and subspecies of ants are known to occur in Qatar. Unidentified and undescribed species will be added to this list as identifications are verified and taxonomic revisions are published. This species list is based upon the effort of many ant collectors as well as myrmecologists who have published on the taxonomy of Qatar ants. Those who have specimen records that expand this list are encouraged to submit this information in the discussion section of the Qatar Ants web page. Please advise if any corrections are warranted.
- Brachyponera sennaarensis (Mayr, 1862)
- Camponotus xerxes Forel, 1904
- Monomorium tumaire Collingwood & Agoste, 1996
- Strumigenys membranifera Emery, 1869
- Tapinoma simrothi Krausse, 1911