Key to Australian Syllophopsis species
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Promesonotum distinctly humped, mesopleuron shining with little or no sculpturing => Syllophopsis australica
- Promesonotum flattened posteriad, mesopleuron and lateral surfaces of propodeum usually microreticulate => 2
- Mesopleuron shining and unsculptured (series from Cannon Vale, Qld) => Undescribed species
- Mesopleuron matt and microreticulate => possibly Syllophopsis sechellensis but identification needs confirmation
- Heterick, B. E. (2001). Revision of the Australian ants of the genus Monomorium (Hymenoptera:Formicidae). Invertebrate Taxonomy 15:353–459.