A very pale Stigmacros known from near Perth.
- 1 Identification
- 2 Distribution
- 3 Biology
- 4 Castes
- 5 Nomenclature
- 6 References
- 7 References based on Global Ant Biodiversity Informatics
Keys including this Species
Distribution based on Regional Taxon Lists
Distribution based on AntMaps
Distribution based on AntWeb specimens
Check data from AntWeb
The following information is derived from Barry Bolton's Online Catalogue of the Ants of the World.
- flava. Stigmacros (Cyrtostigmacros) flava McAreavey, 1957: 40, figs. 131-133 (w.) AUSTRALIA.
Unless otherwise noted the text for the remainder of this section is reported from the publication that includes the original description.
- Stigmacros (Cyrtostigmacros) flava McAreavey, 1957: Syntype, 6 workers, Mundaring, Western Australia, Australia, Clark,J., ANIC32-017853, Australian National Insect Collection.
- Stigmacros (Cyrtostigmacros) flava McAreavey, 1957: Syntype, worker(s), Mundaring, Western Australia, Australia, Museum Victoria, Melbourne.
- Heterick, B. E. 2009. A guide to the ants of South-western Australia. Records of the Western Australian Museum, Supplement 76: 1-206.
- McAreavey, J. 1957. Revision of the genus Stigmacros Forel. Mem. Natl. Mus. Vic. 21: 7-64 (page 40, figs. 131-133 worker described)
References based on Global Ant Biodiversity Informatics
- Heterick B. E. 2009. A guide to the ants of south-western Australia. Records of the Western Australian Museum Supplement 76: 1-206.
- Taylor R. W. 1987. A checklist of the ants of Australia, New Caledonia and New Zealand (Hymenoptera: Formicidae). CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization) Division of Entomology Report 41: 1-92.