Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ant Communities and Biodiversity
- Social Parasitism
- Myrmecophiles - Organisms living with Ants
- Ants and Plants
- Ants and Birds - Finnegan, R.J. 1980. Bird Predation on Red Wood Ants in Quebec in 1971. Research Project CRFL-29, Study - 031.
Predators Specialized on Ants
- Horn Lizards (These are not toads)
- Other ants
Parasitoids / Parasites Specializing on Ants
See Parasites and Parasitoids for details on parasites, parasitoids and pathogens.
- Gardeners-Fungus Growing / Attines
- Honeydew Gatherers
- Mushroom Harvesting / Euprenolepis procera
- Nomadic Hunters / Army Ants
- Seed Harvesting